At long last, our RFP for Israeli organizations working to empower low-income Israeli women has been released! We are interested in social change, gender-sensitive projects that help low-income women of all backgrounds in Israel achieve economic independence. Grants of up to $25,0000 will be awarded. The Foundation is particularly interested in programs that provide cutting-edge approaches to solve problems that have not been addressed previously.
Areas of interest include:
• Savings, Asset Development, and Pension Planning
• Grassroots Programs that provide resources and training
• Legal and Policy Advocacy Initiatives
• Business Development Services that help women who own businesses improve their outreach and marketing
• Leadership development initiatives that increase the number of, and capacity of, women in positions of leadership.
All applications are due by Thursday, July 30th.
You can learn more here.